Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Traveling to Taiwan




hello guys, today I would like to share my experiences when traveling to Taiwan. Taiwan is one of modern country in the world, All kind of technology you can get it here :D.

I went to Taiwan on 14th of august 2018, I was invited by KDEI Taipei to develop APIK (Aplikasi Pelayanan Imigrasi KDEI Taipei) that can help Immigration division to do their jobs.

on 13rd of august 2018 I went to taiwan using air asia airline,  on the same time there are another lecturers went to malaysia and we joined same plane because I needed to transited from malaysia before going to taiwan. when we reached malaysia, we eaten and talked together and they were continue to the city of malaysia and I needed to stayed waiting for the next flight

0 komentar:

Post a Comment